7.03.2007

The Jersey Shore

What trip to New Jersey would be complete without visiting "the shore" as they like to call it here. Last weekend we went to visit Jared's brother, Jason, who is stationed at Fort Monmouth. While we were there, we took a little detour to the beach. It was very windy, and the water is still very cold, but the kids enjoyed the day anyway. Here are my brave boys battling the fierce waves:
Katelyn was introduced to sand, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy.



Joseph didn't seem to mind the cold water a bit, and spent a long time playing in the waves, while Jared and Benjamin dug a giant hole. Joseph jumped in and we buried him!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Looks like you guys are getting to do some great things with your summer! I enjoy the pics and agree that Niagara Falls is quite a site to see.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun summer!
I also wanted to say Happy Birthday! We sang for you in primary last Sunday- we all miss you!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

We haven't forgotten about you. I have been busy, but I enjoy checking your blog. Even if two months snuck by... :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home