An ode for our blogger friends...
Things have been normal
hence the lame poem.
We have not been doing much
outside of the home.
Nursery for Katelyn -
the very first time!
She did very well
She thought it was fine.
Benji in soccer
though hardly a game.
They were all cancelled
because of the rain.
Joseph plays too
when the ground is dry.
Although lately it's not
and makes Joseph cry.
We went to St. Louis
over spring break.
We drove there so fast
four hours it did take.
My grandpa turned 90!
Great party, I think!
I made a video for him,
here is the link: Grandpa's video (be warned it is a very very large file)
And that is the update
no more to say.
If you've made it this far
then have a great day!
hence the lame poem.
We have not been doing much
outside of the home.
Nursery for Katelyn -
the very first time!
She did very well
She thought it was fine.
Benji in soccer
though hardly a game.
They were all cancelled
because of the rain.
Joseph plays too
when the ground is dry.
Although lately it's not
and makes Joseph cry.
We went to St. Louis
over spring break.
We drove there so fast
four hours it did take.
My grandpa turned 90!
Great party, I think!
I made a video for him,
here is the link: Grandpa's video (be warned it is a very very large file)
And that is the update
no more to say.
If you've made it this far
then have a great day!

2 Comments:
Yay, it's good to hear from you. Cute poem. I still check your blog - so keep posting!
Nice poem! I am glad you are posting again.
Post a Comment
<< Home