9.27.2006

I WON!!!

So if you all will scroll down and look at my Shameless plug post, which you all seemed to have ignored before...

I WON BLINGO! I was searching for, of all things, a new template for my blog, when a screen popped up and said that I won a $25 visa gift card. Talk about easy - all I did was just use Blingo as my search engine. So, I will give you all another chance. Go HERE to start using Blingo. Also, if you refer friends to use it and they win a prize, then you win that prize too.

I know I sound like an advertisement, and at first I thought I would never win, but I did, and I hope you all win too! Now I'm off to go buy a new pair of shoes or something...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! What did you buy?

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home