8.08.2006

Covered in spots

Wow it has been a long time since I have last posted. It is probably due to the fact that we have had very little news lately.

This morning Joseph woke up very itchy. I noticed him scratching his chin, stomach, back and even his scalp and when I took a closer look, he had what I think is hives from head to toe. He has them on his legs, stomach, back, arms, neck, forehead, chin, cheeks and scalp. The mystery is that we can not figure out what on earth caused them. He hasn't had anything new lately (except for some mike and ikes that he tried at the movies yesterday). So we are baffled as to what has caused this outbreak. Anyway, we hope that some benedryl and hydrocortisone cream will clear it all up. I'll keep you posted....

2 Comments:

Blogger Camie said...

Megan!! Lydia has the SAME THING!! but we have been in Cincinnati for the weekend, so they didn't catch it from each other! If you figure out what it is--let me know! We're just keeping Benadryl in Lydia and giving her hydrocortisone and it seems to be helping--but it's so itchy for her!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Joseph doing? I sure hope he is doing good so I can see him in class Sunday!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home