Fireworks issues

At risk of sounding grouchy and old...
I love fireworks as much as the next person, but sometimes it gets a little out of hand. Our neighbors a few houses down must be made of money. They have been shooting off fireworks non-stop since saturday morning. They ususally start around 10am and go until about midnight. Every once in awhile they run out and take a short break to run to the fireworks stand about 3 blocks away. And, they don't just shoot off the little cheap ones, they also do the really big ones as well! My kids won't go to sleep at night because they sit by their window looking at all of the fireworks. Jared thinks that I'm being a big grouch about the whole issue. It is fun, but it does get a little extreme.

2 Comments:
I understand! Our neighbors are a little on the hillbilly side and their kids is always shooting and blowing stuff up. I keep hoping the cops will drive by and get him.
edit~ "kid is". Who am I calling a hillbilly with that kind of grammar? ;-p
Post a Comment
<< Home