6.06.2006

I'm such a slacker

I started blogging with absolute zeal (I was posting nearly everyday, sometimes several times a day.) It has been only a few short weeks into my blog and I have already begun to slack! I still read everybody else's blog and sometimes even leave comments but I neglect my own. So I guess I will catch up a little bit.

Last Wednesday we went to World's of Fun. What started out as plans for my mother to take only Benjamin turned out to be my mother, me, Joseph, Benjamin, and Katelyn going. It was overcast most of the day and it did rain a few times but that turned out to be a positive considering we did not have to wait in line for anything (granted, we didn't ride any of the "big" rides.) The kids loved all the rides, and I figured out that Joseph is not scared of anything. I'll add some pics to this post as soon as I can get them.

Saturday was Joseph's first t-ball game of the season. He has improved so much since last year. He played second base during the first inning and tagged someone out and during the second inning he was the first baseman and he got 2 outs!

Benjamin has been under the weather lately. He came down with a fever yesterday (Monday) and it has continued through today. He's been sleeping a lot as well as drinking a lot of gatorade and juice.

Joseph, Katelyn and I attended playgroup this morning. (see pictures via lori's blog at http://chrisloriava.blogspot.com) Katelyn hated the water. I barely dipped one of her toes in it and she cried like a baby. I tried it a couple more times just for good measure - her reaction was the same each time. I thought she would like it because of her last experience swimming (look at previous posts) but she did not like the cold water.

Anyhoo, we are all doing ok and expect Benji to make a full recovery. I'll try to do better about updating my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home