Pictures!
I am so excited to finally add some pictures to this blog. I added some pictures of Jared's graduation (from the post on 5.23.2006 at 2:47).
After the graduation, we had a little party at the park with family and lots of barbecue! Katelyn loves to swing, so we put her in the baby swing and shortly thereafter, she fell fast asleep. Looks comfy, eh?
After the graduation, we had a little party at the park with family and lots of barbecue! Katelyn loves to swing, so we put her in the baby swing and shortly thereafter, she fell fast asleep. Looks comfy, eh?


3 Comments:
Katelyn is so cute
Hey, Megan! Remember us from Red Bridge Ward? It's been awhile! Your kids are so cute and your daughter is adorable! I'm jealous you had a girl! I found your blog via Camie's. Bye!
Jenny S.
Hi Jenny - of course I remember you! How are your boys doing? I saw their pictures - they are cute! Are you guys still in the Red Bridge ward? Who is the bishop there now?
Megan
Post a Comment
<< Home