Joseph's last day of Kindergarten
Today, May 23rd at exactly 3:03 p.m., I picked Joseph up from his last day of Kindergarten. It is hard to believe he will be a 1st grader! Joseph is looking forward to eating lunch at school everyday (although, I'm not quite as excited -- the kindergarteners got to have a 'trial' lunch at school and Joseph ate pizza, chocolate cake, and chocolate milk. Not my idea of healthy.) He said goodbye to his teacher, and we drove off. I asked him if he was happy or sad to be finished and he said he was a little sad because he would miss his teacher.
One additional note.... Does it seem like kids get out of school earlier each year? I remember going through the first few days of June when I was in elementary school...
One additional note.... Does it seem like kids get out of school earlier each year? I remember going through the first few days of June when I was in elementary school...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home