Jumping on the Bandwagon...
Ok, while I have not been very technologically savvy, I do have to admit that the blogs I have seen lately are pretty neat. So, in my own humble attempt to keep friends and family up to date on our latest news, I present you with our family blog.
I must give credit where it is due... I have been quietly visiting Camie's blog (meaning that I have not posted comments), and it has been fun to see the pictures and hear updates about her family. So, I guess I should say that her blog inspired me to create my own blog. Thanks Camie!
Another bit of info - We do not own a digital camera (like I said, I'm not technologically savvy). Being a photographer at heart, I clung tightly to the belief that film is best. When I had more time, I was able to develop my own black and white negatives and photographs. I pretty much stick to color film now, and I usually get my pictures developed by Kodak. Anyway, my point is that this blog will only occasionally contain photos because I rarely have my photographs transferred to a computer format. Fortunately, my parents own a digital camera so I will be able to post pictures when they share with me.
I must give credit where it is due... I have been quietly visiting Camie's blog (meaning that I have not posted comments), and it has been fun to see the pictures and hear updates about her family. So, I guess I should say that her blog inspired me to create my own blog. Thanks Camie!
Another bit of info - We do not own a digital camera (like I said, I'm not technologically savvy). Being a photographer at heart, I clung tightly to the belief that film is best. When I had more time, I was able to develop my own black and white negatives and photographs. I pretty much stick to color film now, and I usually get my pictures developed by Kodak. Anyway, my point is that this blog will only occasionally contain photos because I rarely have my photographs transferred to a computer format. Fortunately, my parents own a digital camera so I will be able to post pictures when they share with me.

1 Comments:
Megan--
I'm so happy!! I just started blogging about 3 weeks ago and I've been trying to convince everyone it's the way to go! So glad you are joining the trend. You will love it!
Camie
Post a Comment
<< Home