6.13.2006

You say it's your birthday!


Joseph turned 6 today! I can hardly believe it has been six years. I look at him and remember when he was crawling around and getting into stuff. Joseph had a good day - he started off the morning with his requested homemade cinnamon rolls, then we went to Chuck E. Cheese's, then he played with some of his cousins for a little bit. He also had a t-ball game and then we played Uno for a little while. We didn't do anything too spectacular, but it was a fun day.

I am so proud of him and all that he has been able to accomplish so far. He reads very well, he is also very good at math. He can add and subtract, and he also does a bit of multiplication. He loves to play games and sports. He has participated in soccer and t-ball, and he will be starting flag football soon. Probably one of his greatest traits is his memory. He remembers details that amaze me. Hopefully that gift will serve him well in the future.

Happy Birthday Joseph!

1 Comments:

Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Happy birthday, Joseph!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home