7.11.2006

2 close calls

This morning our internet was not working and I did not know what I was going to do if I couldn't check my e-mail or do my daily blogging.... Luckily we got the internet up and running and I did not have to worry too long.

THEN, I typed in our blog address but accidentally switched the 's' and 'p' in 'blogspot' and ended up with this website: http://jaredandmeg.blogpsot.com. I thought they had replaced my blog, and I kept looking at the web address to figure out what I had done wrong! It took me a good 5 minutes to really figure out my mistake. That word blogpsot played tricks on my eyes.

Fortunately the internet is working so I can go on blogging and my blog was not removed like I had thought. All is well in the world once again.

(I also got locked out of my house after going to Target today but that pales in comparison to the previously mentioned fiascos.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Cute new template! I bet Jared LOVES it. He he he.

Now I want to try typing my blog addy wrong!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Jared doesn't even know I changed it. He does not pay much attention to my blog. It will probably be weeks or even months before he knows.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I also like your new template. Sorry about getting locked out!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home