8.12.2006

Covered in spots part two

Well, I caved in and took Joseph to the doctor on Wednesday because benadryl was not helping the hives to clear up. They said he had an allergic reaction to a virus and prescribed Zyrtec. The Zyrtec has helped clear up the hives, but then the whites of his eyes have become very bloodshot. I called the doctor's office and asked them about it and they put him on some oral steroids that said would help with the inflammation. I voiced my concern about how school will be starting next week and they said he is not contaigous.

The only other problem: hopefully his tag football team doesn't do drug testing because he would test positive for "performance enhancing drugs."

2 Comments:

Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Oh my gosh! I had never heard of that "allergic to a virus" thing until about 2 weeks ago when a friend of mine's ds had the same thing happen ot him. Hope Joseph's well in no time and that he doesn't get banned from little league.

:o)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan you need to post...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home