Top 5 reasons I haven't posted anything lately
5. Joseph has football practice 3 times a week for 90 minutes each time.
4. I'm in the Primary Presidency.
3. I have an 11 month old that gets into everything.
2. Joseph started first grade 2 weeks ago and Benjamin started preschool last week.
1. Jared is in law school now!
Actually, it really comes down to the fact that I haven't made my blog much of a priority lately, but I still make sure to have time to read everyone elses! (I'm really nosy.)
Hopefully everyone has not given up on me!
4. I'm in the Primary Presidency.
3. I have an 11 month old that gets into everything.
2. Joseph started first grade 2 weeks ago and Benjamin started preschool last week.
1. Jared is in law school now!
Actually, it really comes down to the fact that I haven't made my blog much of a priority lately, but I still make sure to have time to read everyone elses! (I'm really nosy.)
Hopefully everyone has not given up on me!

2 Comments:
Don't worry--I'm still checking up on you Megan!! And believe me, I know how busy at least one of those things are! Primary is a busy calling, but fun too!
Glad to see your new post. It's good to hear from you when you have the time.
Post a Comment
<< Home