Halloween Costumes

It has been an interesting couple of weeks. Between preparing for the Primary Sacrament Meeting Program on Sunday, four out of five household members having the stomach flu, getting costumes ready for Halloween, and various other daily tasks, I've been pretty busy! (By the way, I'm the only one who hasn't had the stomach flu, and I've already said that I am not allowed to get sick this weekend).
Joseph was going to be a football player for Halloween, since we already had the costume (he played football this fall). I asked Joseph's coach if we would have to turn the equipment in before Halloween, and he said no. Then last Monday, he called up and said we would have to turn it in on Tuesday. So, no more football uniform.
Benjamin wanted to be a Jedi Knight, and I found this website that shows an easy way to make a Jedi Robe and tunic. I made it for him and it turned out so cute! I will post pictures as soon as I get some. Joseph liked the costume so much that he wants me to make him one as well, so this weekend I will be busy sewing a Jedi Robe and tunic!
Pictures to come once I can convince someone with a digital camera to let me borrow it!

1 Comments:
I can't wait to see their costumes tomorrow!
Post a Comment
<< Home