i won.... again...
Well, it seems to be getting old around here. I won blingo again - this time I won a ticket to the movies. Now, I know that not a single one of you has signed up to start using blingo, and I'm begging you, please?! Click on the link on the right hand side (that says Blingo) and then start searching. That is all you do to win - search! Just like you would with google or yahoo. Just give it a try - it has worked twice for me - I won a $25 visa gift card which ended up being a nice dinner for Jared and me, and as I said I just won a ticket to the movies which will hopefully be another nice date! Have fun!

1 Comments:
Ok Megan I will give it a try!I hope I will like it just as much as you do.
Post a Comment
<< Home