11.06.2006

Belated Halloween

I'm ages beyond everyone else's Halloween Costume blog entries, but that is thanks to the fact that I don't own a digital camera. I would also like to say that I was unable to capture a picture of all three of my children together due to the fact that none of them can get along long enough for the picture to be taken. (Pretty pathetic, I know.)

So without further ado, here is Qui-Gon Jin (aka Joseph):



Here is Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi (who obviously has already had some candy):



Obi-Wan was using his Jedi mind tricks and saying, "you will give me more candy."



And here is our little Native American princess.


The best thing about Halloween this year is that it only cost $16.00 for me to make all of their costumes! I know that Benjamin will be getting a lot of use out of his costume throughout this year because he is such a big Star Wars fan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love all their costumes.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Nice work!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home