I'm BACK!!!
Whew it's been a long time since I last blogged, so I don't blame anyone if they have given up on me!
I'm not sure where to even start so I guess I will just say that Benjamin turned 4 last Sunday. He had a great birthday - he really wanted to go to Pizza Hut for his birthday so we went there and he got his very own Personal Pan pepperoni pizza and breadsticks. Then he got Sheridan's Frozen Custard for dessert. He said he wanted a lightsaber cake for his birthday so I tried my best:


I'm not sure where to even start so I guess I will just say that Benjamin turned 4 last Sunday. He had a great birthday - he really wanted to go to Pizza Hut for his birthday so we went there and he got his very own Personal Pan pepperoni pizza and breadsticks. Then he got Sheridan's Frozen Custard for dessert. He said he wanted a lightsaber cake for his birthday so I tried my best:



4 Comments:
Nice work on the cake! Can you believe they're FOUR?!?!?
I'm glad you're back! Sounds like a fun birthday...that'd be really cool as a kid to get your very own pizza. That's nice that you made the effort to put lightsabers on his cake.
miss your blogs!!!! Look forward to them every month.
Thanks for all the info and pictures. Sounds like you are having a marvelous time and creating wonderful memories for the kids. Miss you all! Love. NANA
Post a Comment
<< Home