12.04.2006

Blogging Blues

I just can't think of anything to write about! I guess it has been pretty boring for us lately. Jared has been gone a lot because his finals started November 27th, and will be going through December 15th. He has been at school day and night studying.

The kids had fun with a few snow days off! They went sledding, and had a few snowball fights. Benjamin really likes throwing snowballs, but he doesn't like getting hit with snowballs.

We've been making cookies, and all of our Christmas decorations have been up since the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'm still doing a bit of Christmas shopping, and I have to say I LOVE online shopping! It's nice to not have to battle crowded stores and to be able to shop late at night while the kids are in bed. Now I just hope all of the packages get here in time for Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

You didn't order anything from ABC did you? My stuff from them still hadn't showed last year on the 23rd so I frantically went out and replaced the presents. Guess when it arrived? The 24th. *sigh* At least the kid it was for had a birthday in January.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

It's hard to figure out what to say sometimes but I think you've done a good job. I still like reading your blog! Keep it up.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Megan! I want to hear something new from you - it's been too long! Tell us about Christmas or Primary or what the kids are up to - nudge, nudge!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home