Jersey Girl

Well it's been over 2 months with no updates but I promise now I will be updating this page more. However, I'm probably the only person that even looks at this blog anymore.
Anyway, we are in New Jersey for the summer! Jared took an internship here, so we are living in Morristown. Morristown happens to be where George Washington set up his base during the Revolution, so that is a museum we will probably visit at some point.
We are about an hour from New York City, and two hours from Philadelphia. We will try to visit both of those places. We are also planning on going to Niagra falls at the end of June. So we will be keeping busy!

2 Comments:
thought I'd check out your blog today, just in case, and look what I found. Keep it up and enjoy your new location!
Fun! I spent last week in NYC. Happy birthday to Joseph in a day or two!
Post a Comment
<< Home